Posted Date: Aug 26, 2019
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.NATIONWIDE opportunities available! REPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide high-level internal and external customer support
• Greet Accenture employees and visitors, welcome visitors with a smile and maintaining eye contact through the entire interaction.
• Assist in making space reservations using an online tool and escorting guests throughout the office
• Speak knowledgeably about the office, building, surrounding areas, transportation, local restaurants and other points of interest
• Coordinate luggage drop-off and pick-up
• Manage the access badge process for employees and visitors according to Accenture standards
• Ensure the cleanliness of all office space to include open work areas, conference rooms, lobby, and kitchen
• Restock office, kitchen, and pantry supplies
• Prepare and maintains conference rooms for executive and client meetings, align all furniture to ensure a welcoming look.
• Provide general travel support (arranging for transportation, providing directions, etc.)
• Coordinate and arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance
• Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety guidelines
• Provide first-line support for basic office technology
• General administrative support
• Interface with vendors (catering, AV, etc.) to provide seamless customer support
• Respond to inquiries and anticipates customer needs
• Communicate effectively with peers, displaying accuracy and attention to detail both in verbal and written communications.
• Maintain a strong awareness of business activity and communicate all updates with your team members.
• Communicate and interact effectively with all other departments.
• Conduct opening and closing walkthroughs when the business requires
• Other duties as assignedKEY COMPETENCIES:
• A genuine sense of hospitality, with a commitment to delivering the Platinum Service(R) Standard in all aspects of the GSA job.
• The ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks and juggling many jobs simultaneously, while constantly interacting with visitors in a public environment.
• Excellent listening and oral communication skills.
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of office technology/equipment.
• Punctual, dependable and dedicated to achieving operational excellence, down to the smallest of details.
• Discreet, ethical and committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
• A consistently professional approach, with a mindset to take ownership and responsibility within and outside one's job domain.
• Two to three years' experience in a client service/reception position within a hospitality or corporate environment.
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 314441
Apply on company website