Posted Date: May 30, 2019
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and entrepreneurial manager at Los Angeles Intl Airport! The General Manager holds duties related to day to day operations of a premium airline lounge and associated units. The position entails a need for excellent communication skills; ability to multi-task, strong team leadership, client relations and ensures superior food quality and strong customer service skills.
- Oversees all P&L and budgeting as it pertains to the account
- Manages overall day to day operations of the account
- Conducts HR functions including hiring, progressive counseling, terminations
- Oversees scheduling, payroll and team training
- Maintains excellent relationships with customers, guests and Client as well as other departments
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating menus and providing top quality food
- Rolls out new culinary programs in conjunction with Company marketing and culinary team
- BS, Hospitality or Culinary degree preferred
- Five years of foodservice operation experience
- High volume production and catering experience
- Previous experience managing a budget
- Desire to learn and grow with a top notch foodservice company
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 282541
Apply on company website