Posted Date: Jul 29, 2020
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.Job Summary
Compass Digital Labs(CDL) is the innovation company within Compass Group, creating cutting-edge digital retail experiences for universities, hospitals, corporate offices, sports and entertainment venues, and beyond.
Compass Group is the leading foodservice management and support services company with $17 billion in revenue in 2017. In 2018, Compass Group was named one of the Best Employers for Diversity, and in 2016 Fortune Magazine listed it as one of their 50 Companies Changing the World for their measurable social impact and innovation within Foodservice.
The Digital Strategy Manager leads efforts to incorporate digital strategies into the Education dining & retail environments spanning Elementary through Higher Education campuses. This role drives the strategic planning and execution of digital strategies utilizing Compass digital products and services as well as partner networks, and vendors. The Digital Strategy Manager serves as the account/relationship manager between our technology groups and our clients and consumers to ensure successful technology implementations and launches. This role reports to the VP, Digital Strategy - Education
This position is based in our Charlotte office.
- Provide account management oversight of all executions and liaison with all operational teams by being responsive and a trusted partner.
- Advocate for the business unit using existing technological resources and solutions to improve the operational efficiencies and enhance the daily activities.
- Support the sales team and provide support on digital and innovation in food services to differentiate and grow new sales.
- Consistently identify new opportunities to drive digital programs into the business and drive results.
- Provide project updates to senior business leadership on a regular basis
- Develop innovation pilot strategies and execution on a results driven basis
- Act as an advocate for the business unit using existing technological resources and solutions to improve the operational efficiencies and enhance the daily activities.
- Work with local operations, marketing and sales teams to cross-sell and up-sell existing clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Be proactive in the new business sales and retention engagement process
- Deftly balance the needs of the technology business, our operator's needs, the client's needs and expectations, and ultimately the customers experience.
- 5+ Digital or Technology related experience in digital strategy, innovation, digital agency, consulting, services firm, or digital marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to create ideas or hypothesis from data.
- Experience managing and executing large scale technology and digital transformation strategies in large organizations.
- Proven communication skills in delivering presentations and managing communication in large organizations.
- Ability to quickly relate to a company's business and technology strategy with clients as well as leadership level within Compass divisions.
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- Ability to influence teams you do not directly manage for successful client focused outcomes.
- Must have strong customer relationship and presentation skills, strong project management and problem solving skills required, and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel (approximately 30%) required as business needs arise
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 412512
Apply on company website