Posted Date: May 14, 2019
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
This is a Great Opportunity to become an integral part of the Strategic Alliance Group. As a key driver in our overall organic growth, retention is a top priority of our organization. This position's responsibility is to meet Compass Group's account retention objectives through strategic engagement with clients, operators and field support. This position will support the New England market. Individual will be based out Dallas, Houston, Austin, or Oklahoma City.
- Work with operations to consistently demonstrate why we are the 1st choice for our clients in quality, service, innovation, and value
- Territory management – prioritize and engage, discuss ongoing strategies
- Conduct strategic client interviews and fresh eyes reviews
- Develop multi-level client contact
- Work with the team to develop relationship and retention strategies
- Support contract extension and re-negotiations process
- Lead the rebid process of top accounts
- Manage overhead budget
- BA or BS degree required
- Previous district level management experience required in a multi-branded food service management or retail food service organization
- Demonstrated success with multiple client interface at all levels of the organization
- Strategic thinking
- Proposal and proforma experience required.
- Able to read and interpret financial data.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to negotiate contracts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Creative problem solving, Negotiating, Time management
- Industry related [contract foodservice management] experience preferred
- Travel required up to 50%
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 277949
Apply on company website