Woodland Heights Medical Center is actively seeking an Rheumatology physician to join a solo practice in the community of Lufkin, TX!
- Experienced candidates preferred
- Solo opportunity (Income guarantee backed by the hospital)
- Only 2 other Rheumatology physicians in the community (One is part-time and the other one plans on retiring in 2022).
- Retiring physician open to new provider to take over current practice
- Only practice call will be taken
- 2 hours from Houston, TX
- No personal income tax
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive Salary based on MGMA
Lufkin has much to offer:
- Only 2 hours from the Houston metro area and George Bush International Airport
- Daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size
- The area is a fisherman's and hunter's paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Remember, Texas is Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
Apply on company website