Woodland Heights Medical Center in Lufkin, TX is recruiting a Pulmonary Medicine: Critical Care or Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivist.
- Inpatient/outpatient OR outpatient only ( telemedicine coverage with exception of performing bronchoscopies)
- Employed or independent opportunity
- New grads and experienced physicians are welcome to apply
- Anticipated call 1:3
- Joining 3 other Pulmonologist/Critical Care Physicians
- Office space available
- Must perform pulmonary and critical care cases
- 24/7 anesthesia coverage, when needed
Comprehensive recruitment package that may include:
- Competitive salary (Based on MGMA guidelines)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment
- Texas does not have a personal income tax
About Lufkin, TX:
- 90 minutes to the Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport.
- The area is an outdoors person's paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
- 15 parks complete with new jogging trails, modern playground facilities, and grassy, green picnic areas, and Cassels-Boykin County Park on Lake Sam Rayburn has a pavilion that can accommodate up to 400 people, making it a popular venue for weddings and large events.
- Angelina College is the local college. Higher educational facilities are also offered by Stephen F. Austin State University, The University of Texas at Tyler, and Tyler Junior College.
Apply on company website