Merit Health Rankin (137-bed) in Brandon, Mississippi is seeking one Orthopedic Surgeon due to community growth.
- Hospital-employed position
- 10 days of call
- Clinics are located in Brandon, Jackson, and Magee
- Incoming surgeon will be supported by existing Nurse Practitioners within clinic locations
- All clinics are within Jackson, MS area
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Up to $100K in Medical Education Debt Assistance Possible
- Commencement bonus
Merit Health Rankin is a 137-bed acute care facility that has serviced Rankin County and surrounding areas since 1969. Our hospital delivers a wide range of services and offers 24-hour emergency care. We have a level IV trauma center, 4 operating rooms, an ICCU and a wide range of specialty and surgical services.
- Brandon, MS is part of the Jackson metropolitan area and sits in Rankin County.
- Experienced steady population growth and has provided an excellent alternative to living in the “big city.”
- Brandon is proud to boast low tax rates, excellent schools and extremely reasonable real estate prices.
- The presence of nearby 33,000-acre Ross Barnett Reservoir, numerous parks, lakes, cultural and sports venues-including the Mississippi Braves baseball team (affiliate of the Braves organization)-ensures access to a multitude of recreational opportunities for the whole family.
Apply on company website