Merit Health Woman's Hospital (111-bed) is seeking a Board Certified/Board OBGYN to join an established hospital-based practice in Flowood, MS.
- Existing clinic location of a 15 provider group (independent) to replace a retired provider
- This group's primary facility of service is Merit Health Woman's Hospital
- This group is located within 1 mile of Woman's hospital and is the largest OB group in the community
- Office Space Available
- 2023/2024 Residents are welcome to apply
- Ties to Mississippi Preferred
Comprehensive recruitment package MAY include:
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
No Visa Sponsorship Available
Merit Health Woman's Hospital, accredited by The Joint Commission, is a 111-bed facility dedicated to the provision of women's health services and general family services. Woman's Hospital is operated by Community Health Systems and its sister hospital is Merit Health River Oaks. KUBTEC, Digital Mammography, ABUS and stereotactic biopsies are services available. Woman's Hospital is the only facility in Mississippi with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy. Woman's Hospital has a 4.9 out of 5 Google rating among patients and is ranked 3rd of CHS' 84 hospitals in a recent patient satisfaction poll.
Flowood is a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, with a population of 4,500, located in Rankin County. Both Rankin County and Flowood have seen tremendous growth over the last 10 years, adding neighborhoods and major shopping centers. With its strong school system, excellent recreational facilities, beautiful parks and year-round events and festivals, this Mississippi city offers a relaxed and family-friendly way of life.
Apply on company website