Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist.
- Employed position joining single specialty group
- Practice in community 5+ years
- TAVR experience preferred but not required
- Anticipated call 1:7
- Office space currently available
- Well-trained cardiac team in place; 2 cath labs available
- Existing CV services and anesthesia coverage
- New graduates and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville is part of the larger Northwest Arkansas network including locations in Springdale, Siloam Springs, Johnson and Fayetteville. With beautiful state parks, lakes, streams, walking trails and culture including touring Broadway plays, live concerts and multi-million dollar works of art at Crystal Bridges. The growing diverse community offers excellent schools and a strong economy. It is the corporate home of Wal-Mart, JB Hunt Trucking and Tyson Foods with easy access to a regional airport with 20 direct destinations including New York and Los Angeles.
Competitive Recruitment Package May Include:
- Relocation allowance
- Commencement bonus
- CME assistance
- Medical education debt repayment
Northwest Medical Center in Bentonville, AR is seeking a BE/BC Interventional Cardiologist. Employed positi...
Apply on company website