Merit Health Woman's Hospital, a boutique hospital in Flowood, MS is recruiting a Breast Surgeon to join an established hospital-based practice with one other Breast Surgeon who is open to mentoring. Woman's Hospital has a 4.9 out of 5 Google rating among patients and is ranked 3rd of CHS' 84 hospitals in a recent patient satisfaction poll.
Things to note about this position and Merit Health Woman's Hospital:
- Physician must be fellowship trained in Breast Surgery. An added plus would be a physician who has training in oncoplastics.
- Merit Health Woman's Hospital is known as a woman's destination center. Services include but are not limited to: Breast surgery, Plastic Surgery, GYN, OB deliveries.
- The hospital is known for having a special environment with state of the art technology.
- Merit Health Woman's is the only one of its kind in Mississippi, Woman's Hospital is the only facility in Mississippi with Intraoperative Radiation Therapy, offering technology that allows for cancer removal and radiation treatment simultaneously, reducing or eliminating additional radiation treatments.
- KUBTEC, Digital Mammography, ABUS and stereotactic biopsies are services available
- We are recruiting for a physician who has an excellent work ethic, but also offering a work-life balance. Our current physician is interested in a physician that is eager to learn and grow with this thriving practice that is in the 99% percentile for patient and surgical load.
- There is currently one surgeon and two APP's that carry the breast surgery cases.
Comprehensive recruitment package includes :
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Merit Woman's Health is a 111-bed facility dedicated to the provision of women's health services and general family services. Woman's Hospital is operated by Community Health Systems and its sister hospital is Merit Health River Oaks.
Flowood is a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, with a population of 4,500, located in Rankin County.
Both Rankin County and Flowood have seen tremendous growth over the last 10 years, adding neighborhoods and major shopping centers.
With its strong school system, excellent recreational facilities, beautiful parks and year-round events and festivals, this Mississippi city offers a relaxed and family-friendly way of life.
Apply on company website