Bayfront Port Charlotte is assisting a local group in recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the community. Office is located approx 4 miles from Bayfront Port Charlotte.
• Income Guarantee Position
• Anticipated call ratio 1:5; coverage by other independent physicians
• Office Space Available
• Robotics Fellowship trained
• With training/experience in thoracic surgery and/or with training/experience in foregut and/or with training/experience in hepato-pancreato-biliary (HPB) surgeries (No bariatrics)
• Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation Package May Include:
• Competitive base salary supported with income guarantee from hospital
• Incentive bonus
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance
Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties. Port Charlotte is a smaller, growing community nestled along Florida's Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa. The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests. In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater, and near major airports.
Bayfront Port Charlotte is assisting a local group in recruiting a General Surgeon to join the well established practice, with 20+ years in the...
Apply on company website