Woodland Heights Medical Center is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible (if coming out of training) Family Medicine physician to join an independent, single-specialty group.
- Shared call coverage
- Outpatient practice
- No ED call
- Existing physician only sees adults 18 and over
- Quick ramp up
- Only two physicians are currently accepting new patients
We offer an excellent recruitment package that may include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Marketing & CME
- Comprehensive benefits package
Lufkin, with a local population of almost 40,000 and a service area population approaching 200,000, offers the safety, security and low crime rates of a home-town community with many amenities.
Lufkin has much to offer:
- 90 minutes to Houston metro area and George Bush Intercontinental Airport
- Lufkin's daily population influx to almost 100,000 (due to its identity as a regional business and commerce hub) means there are many services and entertainments not normally found in a city its size.
- The area is a fishermen's and hunters' paradise boasting all kinds of outdoor activities, including a golf course consistently ranked among the best in Texas.
Remember, Texas is a Tort Reform State and has No Personal Income Tax!
Apply on company website