As a Primary Care Provider for Community Health Center, you will:
* Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserved populations
* Receive strong clinical support services and work in an innovative practice environment utilizing Advanced Access scheduling
* Be part of a multi-disciplinary practice that offers a blend of individual and population based care
* Graduate of an accredited Master of Science in Nursing program with a specialty as a Family Nurse Practitioner ANA certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
* State of Connecticut APRN and RN licensure (within 12 months) required.
* Bi-Lingual Skills English/Spanish preferred
* Certifications Required: Medical - State of Connecticut Licensure
As a Primary Care Provider for Community Health Center, you will:* Provide a full scope of medical services largely geared to underserv...
Apply on company website