To teach transfer level lecture/laboratory courses in Microbiology and Introductory Biology.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Teach college transfer level courses in Microbiology and Introductory Biology
• Prepare and maintain dissected lab specimens for student prosection
• Prepare and maintain viable cultures
• Use technology to enhance instruction, manage classroom, complete administrative tasks and communicate effectively with the campus community
• Be willing to collaborate with colleagues to develop research-based curriculum and bring meaningful research opportunities to students
• Maintain currency in subject content, laboratory methods, technological advancements, and pedagogy within the discipline
• Engage in high-quality instruction in a diverse, inclusive and student-centered environment, and the ability to work with students with various learning styles, cultures, identities, and life experiences.
• Be willing to travel and teach at multi-campus locations as required by department needs.
• Demonstrate a commitment to the philosophy and mission of a comprehensive community college.
Apply on company website