Market Business Unit Support Supervisor
The Market Business Unit Support Supervisor role will be responsible for the overall supervision of a small team of PALS personal bankers within the national Partner Account Level Support (PALS) group that supports deposit account opening, deposit account maintenance and various bank servicing requests for non-banking center business units. Position Competencies
Successful incumbents possess interpersonal savvy, can focus on the customer, have high decision quality, drive for results, direct others, motivate others, good presentation skills and process management. Position Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct their team on support of the lines of business representative requests for customer account and servicing needs.
- Actively fulfill workflow requests (this will be 50% of their customer service role/ 18 % of overall role).
- Ensure self and team consistently meets established service level agreements.
- Work collaboratively with internal business partners; escalate issues to manager.
- Actively coach and model customer service and support behaviors. Timely escalate issues and engage appropriate resources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for making recommendations and/or decisions regarding hiring, separations, the performance management process (PMP), promotions etc.
- Lead, coach and manage an operations and customer support team. Ensure development and performance of employees in the areas of customer experience, service excellence, relationship management, in-depth consumer and business product/service knowledge and execution.
- Assist with sourcing, developing and retaining a high-performing team of 5-7 non-exempt employees. Manage the Human Resource processes for employees, including, training, performance management, disciplinary actions, and individual career development.
- Develop staff in the core value competencies necessary to deliver an outstanding and collaborative customer experience.
- Ensure completion of required compliance and other training.
- Ensure requests for self and team are accurately completed.
- Identify and escalate process improvement opportunities.
- Serve as subject matter expert (SME) of deposit account and servicing procedures.
- Specialize in complex customer formations and their unique needs.
- Provide operational support to Business Unit Lending Assistants.
- Adhere to operational policies and guidelines. Demonstrate good judgement in escalation of exception requests to balance customer needs with prudent risk management.
- Demonstrate Comerica's commitment to the communities in which we serve by participating in Comerica sponsored events.
- Participate and encourage staff to embrace MDA.
- All other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website