COLSA is currently seeking qualified personnel for positions in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD).
- Configure and integrate Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems for development, testing and production use. (RHCSA/RHCE);
- Configure and integrate Windows Operating Systems for Development (MCSE);
- Configure and integrate server product for development, testing and production use.
- Enterprise Application Platform (JBOSS), Oracle Database, Apache HTTP Servers, LDAP/Active Directory,
- System logging and archiving software, Server Management software.
- Determine appropriate configurations for integration of commercial off the shelf software, government off the shelf software and custom software across multiple vendors and technology platforms.
- Configure and integrate ArcGIS mapping solution into various environments for development, testing and production deployment.
- Design and configure web solutions (web server, proxy servers, security, etc.) to secure multiple servers, implement load balancing and ensure high availability.
- Collect and analyze performance data from various systems and make recommendations/implement changes necessary to improve efficiency and performance of operating systems, development, and production server software.
- Install and configure client software for various products, including but not limited to, Oracle Database Software and ArcGIS server.
- Integrate products like GitLab/BitBucket, Jenkins, Ansible, with various platform software like JBOSS, Oracle and Apache into the development and testing environments.
- Automate processes for development, deployment and patching.
- Work with Jenkins, Git, Ansible and other solutions to perform build automation of software products and environment assets such as automated operating system deployment, virtualization, security changes, etc. Knowledge of Ansible, and creation and management of VMWare virtual systems through automation tools.
- Support testing products including Fortify, SpotBugs, JUnit, Jersey Test Framework, Selenium, Arquillian Graphene,
- Identify security requirements from DISA and industry leaders/ Utilize Atlassian tools suite, Microsoft Office and various design and reporting tools.
*Contingent upon funding and selection
COLSA can offer you challenging work, a generous compensation and benefits package, professional development and growth opportunities, and recognition and acknowledgement for your hard work. We welcome you to join our family and be a part of what makes COLSA a successful employer of choice!
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- SECRET clearance required
- Education and experience requirements will be determined by contract and company requirements
- Master's degree in related field
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website