This position provides support to the 47th Cyberspace Test Squadron (CTS) – Located at Joint Base San Antonio, TX. This support includes the following:
- Provide test automation research, development, test, and evaluation support for all phases of test automation as the recognized technical experts on Network Warfare test capabilities
- Software Engineering support will cover entire test automation conception, emerging research and test to fielding decisions.
- Research, design, develop, and/or modify test automation using various industry tools for systems and/or applications software
- Planning of system automation deployment as well as responsible for meeting software compliance standards
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, operational requirements, and characteristics of overall system
- Documents testing and maintenance of system corrections
- Test automation (Jenkins, Robot Framework, Selenium, etc…)
- Operating systems (Linux, Windows, etc…)
- Software Development methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc…)
- Development tools and services, any current IDE, notepad++, VS Code, GIT
- Basic understanding of Software Security
- Op Open Source, cloud and virtualization software and services
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
One of the following combinations is required: Master's Degree and a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience -OR- Bachelor's degree and 18 years of applicable experience –OR- HS Diploma or Equivalent and 22 years of applicable experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of software engineering/related experience--to include software development
- Knowledge of Waterfall & Agile software development methodologies
- US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain/maintain DoD clearance. Current Active DOD Clearance preferred.
- Obtain DOD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification or higher within 6 months of hire, and maintain certification throughout employment
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills in the area of software engineering
- Good organization, decision making, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent self-initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work under minimal supervision
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website