Candidate will support Independent Evaluation of tactical radar software in support of MDA's Ballistic Missile Defense System. This position will involve evaluation of OEM developed software products through all phases of software development life cycle, including software specifications, software design, software coding, and software testing.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
* The selected candidate will evaluate the suitability of the tactical radar code using static and dynamic analysis. The output from these tools will then be assessed and rated in terms of their criticality and impact on the radar's code. The candidate will then present these results to senior leadership at both STARS and MDA and articulate and justify the findings.
* The candidate will support the development of tools and other analytical software when required.
* The selected candidate will also support developer meetings, integrated product teams (IPTs), and boards such as a Configuration Change Board (CCB) as well as key program milestones such as the Software Readiness Review (SRR), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), and Test Readiness Review (TRR).
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, business, or other related field or equivalent experience
* Minimum of 8-10 years of related experience
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret DoD security Clearance (US Citizenship required)
* Experience and understanding of the Software Lifecycle
* Experience in the development and/or maintenance of software within the Software Lifecycle
* Familiarity with either Static Code or Dynamic code analysis
* Understanding of radar theory or radar operations
* Familiarity with JIRA and the Atlassian Suite
* Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website