COLSA is currently seeking qualified personnel for positions in support of the Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD). Will be:
- Software development and/or testing on Navy Weapons Systems projects
- Definition and management of software requirements, design, code, benchmark testing, debugging, software development lifecycle, architecture, and documentation.
- Perform software design, code, and testing
- Develop technical documents, including Software Development Plans (SDPS), Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Interface Change Requests (ICRs), Interface Design Specification (IDS), software test plans/reports and analytical evaluation of software performance in realistic operational Naval environments and scenarios.
*Contingent upon funding and selection
COLSA can offer you challenging work, a generous compensation and benefits package, professional development and growth opportunities, and recognition and acknowledgement for your hard work. We welcome you to join our family and be a part of what makes COLSA a successful employer of choice!
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college or university in one of the following fields of study: Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineer, Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- Minimum of 7-10 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of software design and development experience for DOD sensor or weapon systems.
- Some positions may require experience with the following:
- Linux, git, Virtual Machines, Jenkins,
- Atlassian tool suite. Jira (for Issue tracking) and Confluence (decision tracking).
- Agile development environment.
- Testing tools: Jest, Junit, Selenium, Cucumber
- Static analysis tools: Lint, SpotBugs, Fortify
- Minimum of a SECRET clearance
- Education and experience requirements will be determined by contract and company requirements
- Master's degree in related field
- Experience and familiarity with command operations at Naval Surface Warfare Center, Dahlgren Division (NSWCDD)
- Experience performing software design, code, and testing for Navy Weapons Systems;
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website