Candidate will provide advanced-level Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS) support to include documenting, developing, reviewing and analyzing complex network engineering drawings and designs for technical accuracy and relevance for the Missile Defense Agency's Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense Program (AB) program. Candidate will support network communication requirements related to enterprise and test networks. Candidate will work closely with the AB Information System Security Manager (ISSM) and Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) teams to plan, design, manage and maintain an enterprise-wide network infrastructure hierarchy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Intermediate Level understanding of TCP/IP networking, routing, switching and subnetting
- Demonstrated experience deploying and supporting production networks, Firewalls and Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity technologies (Weapon Systems/Communications experience is preferred)
- Good collaboration, problem solving, organizational and team facilitation skills
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously and set priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (i.e., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technical discipline.
- Minimum of 5-8 years related experience in areas such as planning, designing, implementing, and maintaining complex IT enterprise solutions/environments.
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience in developing, managing, and maintaining a broad spectrum of IT and IT security/Cyber technologies. (Specific experience with Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewalls is highly desirable)
- Candidate should have demonstrated experience with networking architecture, networking protocols, network security design, routers, firewall architecture, etc.
- Candidate should have network scanning and mapping experience.
- Candidate should have risk assessment and analysis experience.
- Candidate must have had an active SECRET clearance.
- Candidate must possess DoD 8570.01-M IA Workforce Certification (i.e. Security +ce)
- Other technical network and security related certifications are a plus
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website