Seeking candidates for an Information Technology (IT) Portfolio Analyst to provide technical advisory and assistance to the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) specific to ITIL Demand Management and Service Portfolio Management processes, and information systems architecture. The position will be located in Colorado Springs, CO. The job duties are listed below.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to established business rules which govern the product portfolio lifecycle
- Collaborate with mission planning teams, deriving IT and networking project data points utilized in implementing portfolio lifecycle visibility for multiple audience needs
- Oversee projects for status and situational awareness, utilizing data from various sources to track aspects of the project portfolio such as funding, status, and milestones
- Review team contributions for technical accuracy and relevance based on business, mission, and functional requirements
- Specify business, technical and operational requirements, develop impact assessments, schedules and cost estimates as part of the project initiation package
- Serves as an advocate to the Portfolio Manager for proactive planning and continuous improvement
- Review requirements and designs for accuracy, completeness and alignment with IT enterprise to deliver an integrated solution
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years related experience
- Demonstrated operational support experience and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly and accurately process multiple assignments with aggressive timelines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to present to senior levels of management and to facilitate discussions at the senior stakeholder level
- Active DoD SECRET security clearance
- Experience with portfolio management methodology (strategic, planning, resource management, and operational execution)
- Proficiency with Project Management tools and methodologies
- Familiar with Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website