COLSA Corporation is seeking candidates for positions in support of Army Futures Command Headquarters in Austin, TX.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Provide assistance in Defense Travel System (DTS) in the preparation of travel requests and vouchers.
- Provide Tier 1 support in a service desk environment with the goal of first contact resolution.
- Provide technical support for issues travelers are experiencing within the DTS program, respond to and resolve application and functional user issues on DTS, and monitor and continue to work on the customer's service request or incident and follow up with the customer until resolution.
- Monitor and track authorizations and vouchers to ensure seamless processing and prevent potential interruptions to travel; as well as monitor, track and correct rejected authorizations and vouchers.
- Will perform one or more of the following functions: Travel Clerk, Reviewing Official and Defense Travel Administrator. These functions include reviewing travel authorizations and vouchers, in/out processing and managing traveler profiles.
- Shall also assist with mandatory training requirements in accordance with DTS and Government Travel Charge Card regulations.
- Provide travel related support services for AFC military personnel and civilians. Support services may require travel for staff assisted visits to down trace organizations and will include performance of clerical and administrative duties, including file maintenance, phone and email coverage, email replies and other routine office tasks.
- Shall serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for regulations and policies related to making travel arrangements, including the Joint Travel Regulations (JTR).
*Contingent upon funding and selection
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Minimum 5 years direct experience
- Must complete all mandatory training requirements in accordance with DTS regulations.
- Must be able to navigate within the DTS program to assist customers with the system to secure travel and with various other inquiries.
- DoD Secret clearance required
- Prior experience using DTS.
- Knowledge of JTR.
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website