Responsible for the design, test, operation and implementation of secure operating systems, networks, and database products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential functions)
- Responsible for performing all analysis, engineering, and solution development necessary to ensure the safety of information, systems assets and to protect systems and data from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. *
- Responsible for using current information security technology disciplines and practices to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Army information assets in accordance with established DoD, Army, and industry standards and procedures. *
- Develops and maintains knowledge base on changing regulatory, threat, and technology landscapes to continually develop or maintain security policies and standards, and ensure compliance throughout the Army enterprise related to the Army metering program.
At COLSA, people are our most valuable resource and centered at our core value. We invite you to unite your talents with opportunity and be a part of our “Family of Professionals!” Learn about our employee-centric culture and benefits here.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7-10 plus years of work related experience.
- In depth understanding of cyber security policy and tools, threat mitigation, network topologies, intrusion detection, PKI, operational technology, control systems and secured networks.
- DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level III certifications required or the ability to obtain and maintain the certification within 6 months
- Ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches and findings.
- US Citizenship required; Ability to obtain and maintain DoD SECRET Security Clearance
- Current Secret Clearance
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. COLSA Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Apply on company website