We are currently seeking a caring, hardworking individual that can be an essential asset to our resident care team. As a family, we pride ourselves on the care we provide, the integrity of our staff, and the team environment that has lead to our success. If you would like to join our team, apply today! Genesis HealthCare is a leading provider of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join our clinical team as an Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)! You will assist the Director of Nursing in leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. In addition, you will serve as a clinical operational liaison between the units and the Director of Nursing. Responsibilities include:
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures regulatory and policy compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice and collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective health care
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
* Assumes the duties and responsibilities of the Director of Nursing as needed
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
* A graduate of an accredited school of nursing, college or university with a current Registered Nurse/RN license by the State Board of Nursing * Minimum 3 years full-time or equivalent clinical experience; at least 2 years' experience in nursing supervision in the long-term care setting required * BSN preferred * Strong interpersonal and management skills * Knowledge of MDS process, state nurse practice acts, and state and federal regulations * On-call availability
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 379876
Center Name: Colonial Center
Apply on company website