• Cloud technologies, Preferably Microsoft Azure
• Docker containers
• Message Broker software products
• C#.NET experience
• C++ experience
• Lean/Agile software development and testing
• Visual Studios Team Services(VSTS) and Git experience
• COM/DCOM experience is desirable
• Software Development Engineer and key domain and technology contributor
• Research new technologies and asses their applicability for System Platform and other products
• Author, drive and validate architecture, design , test and cybersecurity artifacts as part of the standard development process
• Modernize legacy products to use latest communication/cloud technologies
• Containerize System Platform and other products
• Provide expertise and leadership in the implementation, review and validation of all software development deliverables ranging from requirements documentation, high level/detailed design, system architecture, test plans, test designs, test automation designs, test cases and test automation suite.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 14 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website