Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled ServiceNow Transformation Consultant to join our team at ServiceNow business unit.
We continuously seek extraordinary associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
· 10+ years of related consulting or industry relevant experience and strong analytical and problem solving skills; ability to develop hypotheses, frame problems, and generate relevant insights based on supporting data
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with exceptional undergraduate performance from a top tier undergraduate institution within a field of study in Business, Technology, Computer Sciences or related fields
· Knowledge of IT Service Management framework across Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operations, and CSI and experience operating within or driving the foundation or implementation of one or more phases of the ITSM framework in your current or a previous role; ITIL foundations certification at a minimum
· Exceptional oral and written capabilities with demonstrated experience developing well structured, logical, and audience relevant communications; must have strong MS PowerPoint and MS Excel skills
· Demonstrated project management and agile methodology skills and experience working directly with customers and clients and experience working with and overseeing large project teams
· Willingness to travel up to one hundred percent
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
· Support clients in assessing their current IT Service Management environment and creating future state roadmaps to help them achieve their business objectives in a practical manner
· Lead large IT Service Management transformation projects including project management, ITIL process design, solution design, technical tool design, and implementation on an IT Service Management platform
· Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on ITSM Platforms which includes architecting technical implementation of ITSM processes, organizing and prioritizing development efforts, interfacing with vendors and management, and coordinating effort with both internal and client technical teams
· Manage and facilitate development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact based analyses
· Assist with overall client engagement activities, proposal development, and practice go-to-market offerings
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 03 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website