We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results. At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will own the way tomorrow.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? We are currently seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Technical Architect with experience in large end-to-end implementations of Salesforce utilizing Lightning. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
- Crafting solutions in Salesforce from client concepts and requirements
- Providing sales support for acquiring new customers as well as driving scoping activities and SOW development for existing clients
- Leading, mentoring and teaching consultants best practices for implementing Salesforce as well as executing Cognizant's implementation methodology
- Providing best practices and presenting additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Building business requirements documentation with process flow diagrams and use case definitions
- Executing solution design activities such as object modeling and data modeling/mapping, page layout design and rule logic definitions
- Managing Salesforce testing and validation efforts to ensure that the Salesforce configuration and development meets the business requirements and solution design.
- At least 13 years of experience in Information Technology.
- At least 8 years of professional Salesforce application development/architectural experience utilizing Apex, VisualForce, and SOQL, Web service and data migration.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Lightning architecture.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com platform configuration and custom Development
- Experience with Salesforce.com Integration architecture (REST, SOAP, Bulk load APIs, Salesforce Connect etc).
- Experience from at least 2 end-to-end Salesforce implementations as a Technical Lead or Technical Architect.
- Hands on expertise in developing applications on the Force.com Platform.
- One of the following Salesforce certifications are desired: Salesforce System Architect or Salesforce Application Architect.
- An advanced degree is a plus.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 15 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website