Product Manager EDI Authorizations and Platforms
Our business unit is seeking an experienced Product Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for modernizing existing and bring new products to our clients in an engaging, functional way, while working collaboratively with sales, clients, internal and external stake holders to offer market driven innovative solutions to our clients following a SAAS agile methodology.
The Product Manager will work creatively and pragmatically to conserve resources and engage the product's potential audience. Knowledge of key healthcare provider and payer demographics and an innovative perspective on product development are important in this role. If you understand healthcare data exchange, platforms and how payers and providers leverage transactions such as Prior Authorization, Referrals, and data exchange, and want to be part of a forward thinking team we are interested in speaking with you. The qualified candidate for this role may work remotely from home, and can expect to travel about 20% of the time as required for business meetings.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Support Product Development and successful Implementation of new product
• Managing the entire product lifecycle and/or services from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Creating or assisting in the creation of business cases and financial models to support the development of the product. Creating internal and external-facing product roadmaps
• Specifying market requirements for current and future features based on market requirements, supported by on-going engagement with clients, sales and prospects.
• Collaborate in cross-disciplinary teams (design, strategy, engineering, data science and product management) to conceive and produce new experiences, products and services
• Define requirements in a way that maximize the efficiency of building digital solutions in an agile, iterative, data-driven environment.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to changes quickly while meeting all deadlines
• Reviews all regulatory notices, memos and updates for respective product and ensures Compliance
• Practice discretion when discussing the production roll-out and maintain confidentiality
• Write a go-to-market summary and introduce it to the rest of the department
• Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to the clients and consumers
• Commitment to 20 percent travel
• Strong track record of building and leading software solutions, progressive experience combined with a deep know-how of both technical and business aspects of product managing digital products
• Proven background and experience working in software development projects. 5 + years in an agile development environment as a product owner/product manager
• 3+ years' product development supervisory experience with exceptional interpersonal and stakeholder management skills able to collaborate with internal customers at all levels
• Experience in healthcare, preferably in Payer and Provider digital platforms
• Strong motivational skills, especially when it comes to leading a team
• Strong problem structuring and solving skills, reasoning, and implications development, combined with strong business acumen
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering or closely related field or Health care related field with proven product experience
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Posting : Nov 07 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website