We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with clients in all major markets. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer happiness. We consistently deliver positive relationships, cost reductions and business results.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
When was the last time you felt proud about your work?
Cognizant's Banking & Financial Services (BFS) Vertical is seeking a Client Services Executive to be actively involved in continuing to grow our BFS footprint and assist the Client Partner (CP) in growing key Financial Services accounts. In this role, the Client Services Executive will balance client/project responsibilities with business development and sales responsibilities including identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities. The position also requires working with and leveraging a top-notch client management and consulting team. The individual will be responsible for overseeing high quality delivery while developing strategies and tactics for further penetrating the account and cross selling CTS's emerging services. The Client Services Executive will support the CP in achieving “trusted advisor” status and have a mix of strategic and tactical management experience.
Market Leadership: creates sales strategies and plan for the Client Partners review and for its incorporation into the broader client strategy and plan.
Relationship Management: executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner. Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships. Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
Business Development: responds to and deliver on client requests; responds to RFP's. Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with account strategy. Obtains the approvals to pursue opportunities. Engage the relevant team for solutions.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 15 + years of proven track record of growing a successful consulting business in the Banking and Financial Services industry.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Concepts of finance, marketing and business strategy.
- Business acumen, communication and drive results.
- Build relationships: strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realization built on the foundation of Cognizant leadership capabilities.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills, particularly with highly diverse teams.
- Deep knowledge of Information Systems/Business Consulting Methodologies.
- Ability to grow into having a senior executive presence – possesses an interest and passion toward engaging senior level executives in grasping and enabling fundamentals of business change through consulting solutions.
- Experience and track record in successful delivery of technical/ management consulting services, preferably gained at a top tier consulting firm.
- Executive-level experience in the areas of resource management (financial, cost and asset), preferably with a mix of consulting and operations experience.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills.
- Exceptional client management skills and experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a virtual and highly-matrixed environment.
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you're comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we'd love to hear from you.
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Account Management SkillsPL4Required2EBS-Project ManagementPL4Required3EBS-Project AccountingPL4Required4Accounting strategiesPL4Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Jul 22 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website