Client Service Executive - Infrastructure Services
We are looking for a business leader with digital and domain experience in the Tech industry, to work with selected clients to drive their digital agenda. The digital agenda may include aspects such as defining strategy, design led re-engineering and building underlying enabling technology solutions and platforms. In order to achieve this, the Client Services Executive will need to engage with internal groups responsible for various capabilities and offerings and bring the best of Cognizant to clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
Create and manage pipeline of projects across the digital journey of clients from prototypes to platforms.
Shape and deliver the customer's digital transformation agenda from Ideation to Implementation.
· Bring to bear strong domain knowledge in the Tech industry to understand the client's business aspirations and challenges and design differentiated digital propositions.
· Work with Cognizant's different Practice areas to propose, sell, and deliver digital initiatives at clients. In this way this role will bring the best of Cognizant to our clients to drive digital programs
· Build and use an eco-system of partners, alliances, start-ups, academia and design agencies to have ready-to-deploy teams to build customer specific digital strategy and solutions.
· Collaborate with the various internal groups along with the extended account management team to provide thought leadership with key client stakeholders on a regular basis and improve the mind share.
· Updating the Regional head on a frequent basis on what's going on in the account and highlighting potential risks/issues and opportunities.
· Maintain high customer satisfaction ratings that meet or exceed company standards.
· Good track record in establishing relationship and connects into the CMO/CDO , CIO org.
· Creative agency experience
· Significant exposure to digital challenges in the Tech industry with prior experience in digital strategy and/or technology driven programs.
· Technology enabled business transformation is your playground - You can visualize and design transformational digital solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
· Proven experience in selling and delivering digital transformation programs in the particular industry
· Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across customer engagement life-cycles.
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills
· Analytical and understands a broad range of technologies; keeps up to date with market and technology trends
· Strong leadership and influential skills
· Ability to drive and roll out proposals etc. spanning multiple groups/towers within Cognizant. Proactive deal creation/solution experience needed.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 23 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website