Cognizant is hiring "Camstar Lead for Menlo Park, CA location”. Interested candidates who are local and willing to relocate can apply.
Job Title: Camstar Lead
Job Location: Menlo Park, CA
· Perform requirement analysis and design for the new development.
· Conduct discussions and get necessary approvals for all the architecture design from the client architects and business analysts.
· Provide estimates, planning and scheduling the timelines for the development activities.
· Develop server-side business logic using Camstar Designer
· Strong experience in Camstar MES Modeler/Designer
· Strong experience in Camstar Portal
· Development/implementation Experience in Camstar Interoperability
· Co-ordinate the development work with other team members and vendors.
· Perform code review, unit test plan preparation and subsequent unit testing. Investigating and resolving bugs across the application
· Provide System Testing & User Acceptance Testing support
· Create Implementation Plan
· Coordinate Implementation with all the stakeholders involved
· Provide Hyper-care/stabilization support
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1CANopenPL1Required2OPCPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 15 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website