Director Category Development
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a talented Director Category Development is responsible for the efficient and effective management and alignment of all category management resources within the Company Category Management Customer Team. As the strategic business partner to Business Development Managers, customers and clients, ensures strategies and tactics align with the objectives of the retailer, manufacturer and the Company. Oversees Category Senior Managers, Category Managers, and Analysts.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Ensure presentation information is strategically organized to communicate business opportunities and recommend action plans that solve business issues and provide impactful revenue generating options.
- Ensure application of data analysis maximizes category performance and demonstrates fluency with shopper marketing best practices and price elasticity methodologies.
- Maintain staff job results by coaching, mentoring and counseling associates; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; develop staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Partner with the Business Development Manager, when appropriate, in the presentation of the analysis and recommendations.
- Manage, build and maintain ongoing strategic and collaborative relationships and category management activities.
- Develop Shopper insight driven analysis and business strategies driven from this data.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA Degree is preferred, in Business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in the applicable field (i.e. sales and marketing agency, Customer, and/or Client)
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience
- Good interpersonal and team building skills; ability to direct, lead, coach, and develop people
- Track record of building and maintaining customer/client relationships
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports; ability to develop strategic plans to grow the business
Apply on company website