Copywriter (Bilingual Spanish)
Upshot is a Chicago based full-service creative marketing agency that creates brand excitement. Culture is our secret sauce, and we work collaboratively with an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for what we do. Minds wide open, we are a gang of instigators, makers, all-in creative thinkers, and problem solvers. We specialize in total brand engagement, brand initiatives and shopper marketing that flow through digital, social, mobile and in-store environments.
We are seeking a talented Copywriter to develop content and communication for advertising and marketing campaigns for the agency. Responsible for all aspects of agency copywriting projects, taking projects from original conception through completion, a single point of contact for those projects, participates in brainstorming sessions, and crafts compelling messages to convey a concept and support a design.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Create written communications that effectively communicate and sell the developed marketing concepts both internally and externally.
- Develop and implement copy that supports Clients' objectives.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop ideas into program executions.
- Manage and organize multiple jobs and projects on a daily basis.
- Work within program/project budgets and identify cost-savings and revenue-building areas.
- Build strong internal relationships with Field Marketing, Account Services, and the Production department teams.
- Must be Bilingual Spanish
- Bachelor's Degree required in English, Journalism, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent job-related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in an ad agency or marketing firm, or within a corporate advertising department (strong portfolio or professional and/or speculative creative work required with examples of writing/thinking to demonstrate abilities)
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Knowledge in the marketing industry, stay on top of current trends and the latest pop-culture news
Apply on company website