Account Coordinator Agency
At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a dynamic Account Coordinator for Agency to function as the point of contact for program tracking and reporting, assists with executional program support, and conducts various research projects on behalf of the agency and client. Primary role is to assist with project management details throughout the promotional planning and execution process.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Provide support for the agency and/or client with day-to-day program management, research projects, status reports, meeting recaps, and budget tracking.
- Assist with the development of program presentations for clients and/or retailers.
- Research third-party vendors and organizations and facilitate partnerships.
- Perform project management duties for program execution to ensure deliverables are consistently completed on time.
- Support agency partners with the facilitation of deliverables and updates.
- Communicate and interact effectively with agency team members in all departments and/or clients to deliver timely information and reports.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience required; Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent job-related experience is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in consumer promotions, media, or agency is a plus
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
Apply on company website