- Assist in patient meal assembly and delivery to patients
- Assist in restocking menu items for patient tray service
- Assist in the delivery of late trays and between meal nourishments, efficiently retrieving trays upon completion of the meal service
- Assist in dish room
- Maintain departmental procedures in assigned work areas, inventory, and restocking floor nourishment stock as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Equivalent of 10th grade education
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous food service experience in a hospitality, hotel, or hospital setting preferred
- Excellent customer service skills; outgoing and friendly demeanor
- Good oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi task.
- Demonstrate self-initiative, problem solving, and sound judgment
- Ability to work in a team environment and interact professionally with customers
- Follow instructions and completes tasks with the sense of urgency
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Keywords: Food Service, Healthcare Food Service, Culinary Arts, Chef, Food Preparer, Food Handling"
Apply on company website