Clean Tech was founded in 1989 to reclaim the plastic in water containers and other post-consumer packaging. Clean Tech's leaders knew that recycling would extend disposal capacity, save money in disposal costs and conserve natural resources. They saw further growth opportunity in the business's potential for creating new jobs and providing a reliable, cost-effective resource for the manufacturing industry.
This modern recycling center initiated the company's entry into the environmental movement more than 20 years ago. Clean Tech recycled 2 billion bottles in 2007 alone at its Dundee, MI facility. It now recycles more than 3 billion bottles per year and continues to invest in recycling technology and operational improvements. Expanding Recycling to Europe: A Luxembourg recycling center anchors environmental operations in Europe with PET recycling. Clean Tech is part of the Plastipak family of companies.
Clean Tech is an equal opportunity employer.
The Supply Chain Coordinator is responsible for maintaining all feedstock, packaging and miscellaneous materials needed for production. As well as handling implementation of all customer sales orders internal and external. Responsible for Inventory Control as directed. The duties required for this position must be completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures that the Plant's Safety requirements, Quality Policy, Operational Procedures and High Standards of Workmanship are maintained at all times. Performs audits of ISO system functionality and responsible for maintaining effectiveness of the system.
- Adheres to all local and Company safety, GMP, ISO, Quality, Housekeeping policies and procedures (e.g. work rules, safety rules, and instructions)..
- Compiles monthly inventories and reconciles for month end requirements.
- Creates POs using SAP system as needed.
- Functions within the ISO/Team environment.
- Maintains sales orders and updates daily inventory regarding projected outbound shipments.
- Properly maintains tracking reports, including but not limited to forklift expenses, railcar, etc.
- Assures the internal and external flow of raw materials and finished product are maintained to meet production and customer requirements.
- Contacts suppliers regarding material.
- Contacts customers any new or existing orders or changes.
- Notifies customers about any issues with material including shipping.
- Compiles order projection.
- Notifies suppliers about any issues with material.
- Manages and update railcar information.
- Works with the Sales Manager, Materials Manager, Shipping & Receiving Coordinator and Warehouse Manager to assure product flow for daily requirements are met.
- Promptly completes assigned paperwork, including creation of sales orders and posting goods.
- Performs miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- Related degree and/or related experience
- Good Communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of SAP software
- Good math skills
- Submit and pass drug screen
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers
Why should you apply?
You may be eligible for:
- MEDICAL, DENTAL AND VISION INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF (PTO) AND COMPANY HOLIDAYS
- PART TIME AND FULL TIME OPPORTUNITIES
- 401(K) AND PROFIT SHARING PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
- TUITION ASSISTANCE
- COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE AND DISABILITY
- DEPENDENT CARE FLEXIBLE SPENDING ACCOUNT
- PET INSURANCE
- TECHNICAL SKILLS TRAINING
- LEADERSHIP TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
- REFERRAL BONUS PROGRAM
Apply on company website