Our Waste Material Handler is responsible for collection and disposal of hazardous, and non-hazardous waste from customer sites throughout Charlotte, NC. You will be responsible for proper packaging, offloading and disposition to a Clean Harbors facility.
Monday - Friday: 7:30am - 4:30pm
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Making pickups of hazardous waste throughout the customers main and satelite locations
- Performing physical labor duties (ie. Moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste)
- Entering waste pickups into a spreadsheet
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Valid drivers license and reliable vehicle required - will be reimbursed for mileage
- RCRA / DOT experience is preferred
- Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
- Basic computer skills
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website