Position Description: The Opportunity
Our San Jose, CA location is currently seeking a Warehouse Worker. The successful candidate will be responsible for loading and unloading trucks, inventory management, the movement of drums as well as other general warehouse related duties. This position would be working between the Compton and Carson locations Monday through Friday 5 AM - 2 PM with additional overtime as needed.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our # 1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Organizes all saleable inventory within warehouse;
- Operates heavy material handling equipment;
- Picks product orders;
- Receives with shipments and verifies receipts;
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning, straightening);
- Assisting with inventory count at warehouse.
- 1+ years of warehouse experience preferred;
- 1+ years forklift experienced preferred;
- Mechanically inclined / able to complete general warehouse maintenance;
- HAZWOPER as asset;
- Experience dealing with drums and pallets of hazardous waste and chemicals preffered;
- Handy with tools and some minor carpentry skills preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website