Clean Harbors is seeking a Warehouse Technician who will be responsible for the movement and placement of waste from Clean Harbors' facilities, and direct generators.
The schedule for this position is Second Shift: Flexible Start time between 2pm-3pm - finishing around 11:30pm. Monday to Friday.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, weekly overtime opportunities;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Day-to-day planning, transfer coordination and execution of proper paperwork for Truck to Truck drum management;
- Monitors and insures that all key deadlines are met and proper follow-up is implemented to insure proper drum transfer compliance requirements; ten (10) day compliance periods;
- Communication to proper management on issues related to compliance, DOT and other issues that could impact the business and compliance.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years work related experience such as warehousing, loading/unloading trucks, shipping/receiving is a requirement;
- Previous Hazardous Waste experience is a strong asset;
- Forklift experience is a requirement;
- Previous OSHA, RCRA, DOT and HAZWOPER training is an asset;
- Good organizational and communications skills.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
Apply on company website