Clean Harbors is seeking a Training Specialist to manage and support systems training activities through development of eLearning content, instructor led training vie WebEx and face to face training.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Create and maintain training courseware for business systems and processes.
- Ensure all learning resources and supporting information are stored in centralized document management systems.
- Assist with the implementation and roll out of new business systems and business process training programs related to Customer Relationship Management Systems, WIN, PeopleSoft and Learning Management System.
- Support training and development programs for assigned user audience(s) through maintenance of existing courseware.
- Support training and development programs for assigned user audience(s) through instructor led training.
- Support instructional design for basic training needs related to standard business process and company policies.
- Provide re-active support for business users within areas of expertise why be include but not limited to CRM Systems, Pricing and Order Management Systems and PeopleSoft applications.
- Maintain learning resource contain in appropriate document management locations which may include but not limited to SharePoint and the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Organizational skills required to manage multiple projects at variable stages of completion.
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with Subject Matter Experts
- Strong technical writing skills to effectively explain business requirements and concepts in training content.
- Ability to travel up to 10%
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website