The Receiving Technician will be responsible for executing 55-Gallon Drum movements within Clean Harbors' warehouse facility. We are searching for a safety-minded and reliable hard-worker to join our team full-time in El Dorado, AR!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401(K) with Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Use of forklift to offload/re-load drums and transport containers through the warehouse as needed
- Responsible for knowledge of Waste Information Network (WIN) system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack system
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP's
- Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for supply management in areas of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Previous warehouse or related experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website