Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., is looking for a Product Manager, internally known as a Marketing Manager, for our Lubricants Product line. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting our product range and offering strategies, in a “business to business” environment, targeting best in class project completion as well the creation of processes and procedures with input from key stakeholders (Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Pricing, Sales, and Finance).
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Engage and work collaboratively with key stakeholders (Technical, Supply Chain, Operations, Pricing, Sales, and Finance)
- Analyze and incorporate business requirements, industry trends, competitive landscape, and group strategy
- Identify, evaluate, and assess improvement options with analysis of risks and sensitivities
- Lead and develop detailed implementation plans communications strategies that align with business priorities
- Lead the delivery of strategic sourcing process to realize defined category management strategies, in collaboration with business stakeholders while building and maintaining good supplier knowledge/relationships
- Contribute to the development of programs and promotions specific to the sales channel (and customers) serviced
- A university degree in marketing or communications is required.
- Lubricants experience of 3+ years within a business to business environment – product management experience preferred.
- Well organized person with good knowledge of supply chain, finance, and marketing.
- Be a self-starter, enterprising and able to work in growing systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills as well as proposal presentation experience a plus.
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written.
Ability to adhere to and operate in an environment with tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail. Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website