As a Material Handler, you will be responsible for completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible manner. This includes loading/unloading trucks, preparing waste shipments, reconciling inventory, moving trucks around yard and dock, and compliance with waste storage.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load and unload route trucks
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution Center
- Manage inventory order and receiving process
- Move trucks around yard and docks
- Ensure waste is stored in safe and proper manner
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Experience and familiarity with Excel, Word, etc
- 1+ years of related labor and computer experience
- Ability to drive trucks within facility
- Forklift skills preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors/careers.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website