As a Facility Technician II you would be responsible for performing hands-on operations within the warehouse associated with loading and unloading 55-gallon drums, offloading vans, and completing paperwork for waste tracking/inventory purposes. We are looking for safety-oriented and reliable individuals who do not mind physically intensive work to join our team in El Dorado, AR.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401-K retirement savings with company matching
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs hands on operations such as drum pumping, drum dumping, tank farm operations and offloading vans
- Performs drum storage and drum repacks
- Operates a forklift as needed
- Performs general warehouse duties, housekeeping, and preventative maintenance tasks as needed
- Previous experience working in a warehouse or another industrial work environment (Preferred)
- Forklift experience (Preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Chemistry and Warehouse Racking Systems (Preferred)
- Ability to work under adverse work conditions (heat & cold)
- Accountability and punctuality
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website