The Custodian is responsible for maintaining cleanliness of the Clean Harbors facility. We offer a free Company-provided shuttle service that will transport employees to the facility from the surrounding areas: Grantsville, Tooele, and West Valley. We are searching for a reliable and safety-oriented individual to join our team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Empties trash receptacles for the facility
- Sweeps and wet mops all non-carpeted surfaces; stripping floors to remove dirt, grease, oil, etc. using cleaning solutions and solvents when necessary
- Vacuums all carpets, including but not limited to offices spaces, cubicles, and corridors
- Washes paint, walls, glass partitions, windows, blinds, lights and light reflectors, using cleaning solutions and solvents as necessary
- Cleans and maintains sanitary conditions of restrooms and replenishes supplies as necessary
- Assists in the movement of office furniture
- Responsible for maintaining a clean work environment
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and safety-oriented personality
- A valid Driver's License
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Apply on company website