Lead a Strong Billing Team and Make an Impact at a Growing Industry Leader Add Value in an Important Leadership Role; Enjoy a Friendly, Collaborative Culture; Earn Competitive Compensation and Outstanding Benefits If you combine proven experience in healthcare billing and coding with strong leadership skills, including the ability to coach and motivate a team, the role of Revenue Cycle Supervisor offers you some great opportunities. You will:
- Manage and develop a strong, tight-knitteam including new, mid-career and long-term employees.
- Enjoy a highly engaged culture that empowers employees, welcomes input, and values collaboration and ownership.
- Join us during an exciting time. We are enjoying strong growth -- we've almost doubled our business in the last few years.
- Take advantage of the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of Classic Optical along with the stability and resources of Essilor of America, our parent corporation.
- Showcase your talent andpotential to take on additional responsibilities and/oradvance within Classic Optical or withEssilor of America. In fact, this role is open due to promotion!
- A bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a related field.
- 1-2+ years of supervisory / management experience.
- Proven experience in healthcare billing and coding required; Medicaid experience is preferred; vision hardware billing experience is a plus.
- Strong computer skills, including:
- Experience with accounting and/or medical billing system software.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite programs including Word and Outlook.
- Superior spreadsheet skills and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to manipulate large sets of data, and the use of VLOOKUP, if formulas, and pivot tables.
- Strong and accurate keyboarding and10-key skills.
- Basic understanding of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Apply on company website