Build a Progressive Career Home with a Growing Global Industry Leader Excellent training advancement opportunities great culture competitive pay great benefits Technical aptitude, attention to detail and the motivation to learn and grow professionally. If this describes you, consider aligning your career with Essilor. You will:
- Enjoy strong training -- including cross-training -- to help you build a successful career home.
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance -- success in this role can set you up to pursue multiple career paths in the organization.
- Earn a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits in an upbeat, collaborative culture.
- Enjoy the stability and resources of a growing global organization -- our recent combination with Luxottica has made us the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- High mechanical aptitude.
- Aptitude to do a repetitive task for the duration of a shift.
- Past work experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred but not required, as training will be provided. The ability to meet measurable standards in a dynamic production environment. Depth perception and manual dexterity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
Apply on company website