Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and America and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Digital Account Manager, Amazon, based in New York City, New York.
You will be responsible for the overall Amazon account management with a 360 focus - business analysis, online execution, marketing program development and execution – to deliver sales targets.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
- Be a key contributor in strategy development and driving implementation focused on acquisition, traffic and conversion to meet / exceed sales targets
- Develop and maintain a best in class Amazon e-trade plan that is consumer focused to successfully meet KPIs (media, sponsored ads, search, pdp content)
- Ensure a best in class brand experience optimizing PDP keywords to drive traffic and implementing PDP enhanced content to drive conversion
- Drive operational excellence with supply chain, forecast accuracy and purchase order management
- Demonstrate a forward thinking digital mindset by monitoring the digital landscape to drive new opportunities for the brand
- Results driven with a strong sales mindset
- Proactive, resourceful and possess strong follow-up skills
- Collaborative and successful team player
- Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand-addicted
- Genuinely looking forward to new challenges
- 3-5 Year(s) background in account management focused on retailer websites
- Significant experience with Amazon and a comprehensive understanding of their business model
- A good knowledge about retailer digital marketing levers inclusive of search and media
- Expertise in using Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of ROI used to impact future planning
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- Growth opportunities
- Learning & Development
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website