Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading beauty company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Counter Manager based in Murray, Utah.
You will direct an award-winning team while communicating effectively with customers in order to develop strategies and build the Clarins business, while creating maximum impact of all at-counter animations and new product introductions.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and commitment to responsible beauty.
· Lead through empowerment and teach by example.
· Motivate counter staff to meet daily sales goals and review specific goals for focus products.
· Communicate upcoming in-store events and promotions with all counter staff. Maintain a daily communication log – keep everyone informed of prior events and daily priorities. Assign individual counter maintenance duties.
· Uncover networking/outsourcing opportunities.
· Recruit, develop and retain top talent for the counter. Consistently assess and provide ongoing performance feedback to all levels of the counter team. Recognize performance issues in a timely manner and partner with Account Executive to develop corrective action plans for resolution. Track personal/BA's sales and service performance daily/weekly/monthly and provide feedback to encourage and motivate positive sales and service results.
· Achieve overall retails sales and event goals.
· Ensure all team members are achieving Club Clarins goals. Responsible for promoting our loyalty program.
· Customer-focused, results-oriented and brand addicted
· Comfortable demonstrating products on the customer
· Customer service oriented
· Confident, positive and self-motivated
· Prior cosmetics experience
· Successful sales experience, as well as, managerial experience (required)
· Ability to handle multiple projects, review and prepare event schedules and meet critical deadlines
· Good interpersonal skills and sales experience
· Strong sales ability and interpersonal skills
· Ability to create activity and animation
· Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
· Distinctive, high-quality products and services
· A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
· Growth opportunities
· Learning & Development
· An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website