Ready to bring passion into your career?
Clarins USA is not only a fast-growing, leading Beauty Company, we're also a committed, family-owned enterprise with a fiercely independent and pioneering spirit. As one of the top skin care companies worldwide, with a strong position in Europe and the Americas and growth accelerating in Asia, we're looking for a Beauty Therapist for our spa in the AirFrance lounge at JFK International Airport.
This position will make the client experience all the well-being, the efficiency and the know-how of Clarins Face Treatments and Clarins Make-up services.
You will be a Clarins Ambassador from the moment the client enters the cabin until she/ he leaves.
What you'll do:
By fulfilling the main mission of this role, you will contribute to all of the 5 pillars of the Group strategy: people-centric, brand-builder, consumer-obsessed, digitally minded, and committed to responsible beauty.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare the treatment room before each treatment:
- Check that all necessary products are available
- Tidy the room and prepare the material required for the treatment (disposable material)
- Check the temperature & lighting
- Offer a Clarins mini-Treatment of the highest standard (Welcoming, Preparatory Relaxation, Treatment, Product recommendation) and Make-up services following the protocols.
- Stay with the client all the time from the moment you welcome her/ him until she/he leaves
- Represent Clarins image at all times in terms of appearance and behavior
- Develop links to retail through client communication
- Make sure she/he has enough time to receive the treatment before her/his departure
- At the end of the treatment, systematically recommend products
- Watch out assigned responsibilities:
- Personal targets, i.e.: assigned treatment room inventory
- General cabin-related tasks
- A licensed aesthetician
- Curious, with the desire to learn constantly
- Bilingual (preferred)
- Make-up skills : application methods and selling experience
- One year of industry experience (preferred)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Standout brands: Clarins, My Blend
- Distinctive, high-quality products and services
- A longstanding commitment to social, economic and ecological initiatives
- An attractive compensation and benefits package
If you have a curious mind and are always questioning how things can be done better, the ability to take risks and accept new challenges, join us!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website